Knife Tests.com
Knife Tests.com
Home | Profile | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

The owner of this forum should login with the superadmin account in order to prevent this forum from being marked as abandoned

All Forums
 Testing Forums
 New Forum Announcement
 New Forum Announcement
 Forum Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author  Topic   

Noss

USA
1382 Posts

Posted - 05/18/2008 :  15:33:11  Show Profile  Visit Noss's Homepage Send Noss a Private Message
To all visitors of this forum: The new forum is back online. In order for the new forum to grow,no new members will be accepted at this forum. All non members please visit and register at the new forum.

There have been a few problems with the new forum.
The new forum address will be posted when it is online.

To current members of this forum: This forum will continue to operate and you may still post here. I encourage you to post at the new one so it can grow. The new one will take some time to grow and it will only do so if you post at the new one.

I hope to see all of you at the new forum.
Thanks,
Noss

Edited by - Noss on 05/18/2008 21:52:34

Noss

USA
1382 Posts

Posted - 05/19/2008 :  00:07:22  Show Profile  Visit Noss's Homepage Send Noss a Private Message
Well I had a disaster occur with the new forum. All was lost. Sorry to the members who posted there. I'm determined to setup a much better,faster forum and I will do so soon. Stay tuned.

Tac45

Australia
106 Posts

Posted - 05/19/2008 :  00:59:15  Show Profile Send Tac45 a Private Message
Hey Noss. How come the need for a new forum? This one seems to work just fine. Just a curiosity question.
Go to Top of Page

Noss

USA
1382 Posts

Posted - 05/19/2008 :  02:25:22  Show Profile  Visit Noss's Homepage Send Noss a Private Message
When I setup this forum I didn't know anything about them. So I went with this one. This forum is slow and the software just plain sucks. It's hard to get tech support here it's by email only and some times they never respond. It's imposable to incorporate scripts in this forum. People can not choose their own avatars outside the pool without me doing it for them. So I want to upgrade
to a better forum and give everyone a better experience. Knife tests.com has grown since I started it so it's time to upgrade the forum as well.

I just set up a VBulletin forum it will take a few days to get it all together.

kurodrago
Starting Member

Japan
34 Posts

Posted - 05/19/2008 :  06:12:12  Show Profile Send kurodrago a Private Message
Ok Noss,
I will post in the new forum with pleasure!

They raised a knife in the right hand an pointed towards heaven saying:I have started the truth!

Go to Top of Page

eatingmuchface

456 Posts

Posted - 05/19/2008 :  13:24:37  Show Profile  Send eatingmuchface an AOL message Send eatingmuchface a Private Message
ahhh...
so long old forum.
:(
I'll still post here, but I go where the knife tests come up!
so if you're gonna post them there, I guess I'll have to post.
:D

I think I am the member (besides oss) with the most posts here...
but I gotta get to work on the new forum now.
:D

thanks for upgrading noss!
Go to Top of Page

Noss

USA
1382 Posts

Posted - 05/19/2008 :  14:58:08  Show Profile  Visit Noss's Homepage Send Noss a Private Message
Thanks everyone. The new forum is up. I need a few days to get it all together before it goes online.

EMF: You will have a bunch of blank pages to fill up.

Tac45

Australia
106 Posts

Posted - 05/19/2008 :  18:59:49  Show Profile Send Tac45 a Private Message
Thanks for the answer Noss. If you think think you knew litle about this.....man my mind is a blank.
Go to Top of Page

Noss

USA
1382 Posts

Posted - 05/19/2008 :  22:04:05  Show Profile  Visit Noss's Homepage Send Noss a Private Message
I still know very little about these forums. They don't make these things easy. The whole time your like this is stupid why don't they just make it this way instead of all this computer geek stuff. This is the problem this stuff, it is made by a computer geek so to them it's simple. To myself and others it's not so simple. Sometimes I just want to use my computer as knife testing material.

Noss

USA
1382 Posts

Posted - 05/21/2008 :  13:52:54  Show Profile  Visit Noss's Homepage Send Noss a Private Message
The new forum is online !! It is located at You must be logged in to see this link.

I hope to see everyone there.

Forum Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Knife Tests.com © 2000-05 ForumCo.com Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.25 seconds. Powered By: ForumCo v3.4.05
RSS Feed 1 RSS Feed 2